The countdown has begun
Hi.. In class listening to presentations, well, in the presence of presentations however after four presentations, just don't want to listen anymore. So the announcements have gone out, I am pretty happy with them. After the MANY pictures I took, I finally found the right picture for the cover and Danny did an awsome job designing and printing it. Emily helped with the seals, I appoligize for those of you that got "extra" wax, we were watching a movie while burning wax, bad combo.
Papers turned in this week= 3
Total combined pages= 105
Group memebers= 18
Finals left= 3
Days of school left= 4
Time till leaving for Guatemala= 3months 11days
Thought on my mind= "I could go for a good mango about now"
- I know this is somewhat uneventful but I hope to keep an informative journal once I get to Guatemala. Depending on how far I must travel by chicken bus to get to a computer of course :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home