Have your people call my people
So.. I thought when you graduated life slowed down? Yea, wrong! I am booked basically every weekend till I leave for Guatemala. AHHH!!!!
So in the past few weeks:
- Number of 8mile very difficult hikes at Yosemite: 1
- Days spent in Colorado: 6
- Times I have eatten sushi: Lost track of that one
- Times I have been tempted to do all PC shopping now instead of August: numerous!
- Books I have read: 1 and working on 2 others
- Number of songs downloaded from trial version of Napster for free (this is legal): Many!
- Number of times I said "I love these houses" in Colorado: Enough for Megan to throw me out of the car.
- Number of arguments that Batman Begins is not a good movie: 3
- Number of birthdays coming up: About 8 in the next month
That is a brief on my life lately. Megan will not be having a wedding, if she has anything to do with it :). Jess and Juan are in D.C., WE miss you people! Joanna turned 22 and was not a very suttle "killer". Lorena and Ernesto can toss a mean waterballoon, but Lorena can't carry an egg on a spoon, very important skill in life. Robin I think purposely threw our waterballoon at me.
Off to read. God bless all and I like Jessica's verse for this week:
Luke 18:27 "Jesus said, What is impossible for man is possible for God"
-2 months and 3days to go
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home