Sunday, August 14, 2005

"Aww... I am really going to miss _____"

Hi... Who would ever guess you have to do SOOO much stuff just to move to another country for 2yrs. Ranging from closing credit cards, power of attourney, shopping at 7 stores in one day. I have been to REI so much lately, that some of the staff there now says "Welcome back, what are you looking for this time?". I am working on setting up the photo website and I am praying that it works once I get down to Guatemala. I have my last week of work this week at the hollywood job and that should be tough speaking I have a LOT of work to "close out". I did my last wedding this past weekend and it was gorgeous! I have a new favorite place if I ever get married. Check out their website: Where Paradise Still Exists They have lake that had probably 100 turtles in it as well as huge fish that look like 3ft long goldfish. Very amazing place. Glad I ended my last wedding on a good note. None of this "bride-zilla" stuff. Sorry this one is shorter (and less interesting, unless none of these are interesting which in that case I really appoligize). Have a good nite and 13days to go... Whew, the 13mos. since I first started this has gone by super fast!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know there may be a lot of stuff you're going to miss, but just think about all that you are going to experience. Miss you lots!
Luv,
Meg

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home