Stop the insanity! "Aka. packing"
Hi.
So yea, never would I have thought that getting ready would be this tiring! I feel like I have been "getting ready" for weeks now. I spent about 6hrs running errands today and that has been the norm for about the past week. Not only is it tiring, it was 104' today so that makes it a little toasty out as well. However, I did have some great sushi so there was a temporary state of complete contentment for about 30min. So... I am about 90% packed. I threw the stuff in there to weigh my bags. I packed the body bag (duffel) first and picked it up and thought I had already exceeded my 80 weight limit already. So I put it on the scale and it is 30lbs. Yea, 30lbs is heavy! So then I did the 2nd suitcase and I came in at 53lbs. So far I am 3lbs over, 30linear inches to big (suitcase dimensions) and not done. Well, let's hope Alaska and Delta air are ok with it :)
This week:
- Number of "good bye" meals/coffee- About 9
- Times I have been to a mall- 5
- Number of times people have tried to talk to me about the "party I don't know about"- Many!
- Copies of the same CD I have because I can't figure out the MP3 thingy- 4
- Copies of my "good bye" slide show I made- 8
- Number of correct copies of the slide show- 3
- Unexpected gifts that have made my hour- 3
- Sermons given to me by Roger to listen to- Approx 97 ( I got church on cd for 2yrs now)
- Times Roger has said "Call me after you cry"- About 5
- Times people have said "oh, your gonna cry!"- Lost track about 4days ago
Oh! So we went to a Dodger game last night. Had AMAZING seats! We sat right behind the dugout box. So there were balls always being thrown into the seats where we were. So the manager (Collins) for the Rockies threw us a ball and of course we didn't catch it but we went to pick it up and another guy grabbed it and walked off. He took our ball! Grrrr.......
I also wanted to say for those of you out there that I intended on calling but I literally have been going non-stop for a week and half, I am sorry I didn't get a chance to say "adios" Your in my thoughts and prayers and please please please send me a comment or email and we will be in touch. This is the last time I am writing till the next time I get computer access in Guatemala. Which could very easily be awhile. Hopefully I will have pictures next time!
I am out of here in 36hrs (approx) Want to see my new photo website? Click Here
-Olivia
1 Comments:
Hey Silly,
the link you posted to your photo album doesn't work.
BTW, I've had to shout out BANANAS like 3 times already. :)
-Lorena
Post a Comment
<< Home